To better represent its diverse products and services, Advanced Professionals Insurance & Benefit Solutions is relaunching its website – advprofessionals.com – in July 2021.
“Since Advanced Professionals joined ABD in 2018, we have expanded not only to new states, but also to offer additional products and services for the wholesale market,” says Keith VanderZanden, Executive Vice President and Practice Leader of the Advanced Professionals (AP) division. “An updated website will better showcase all that AP has to offer today.”
In addition to launching health trusts in Alaska and California, Advanced Professionals has introduced new General Agency products and expanded its Managed Services offering. Highlights of the new site include:
- Better alignment with ABD’s new branding, while keeping Advanced Professionals’ wholesale identity.
- Sections exclusive to each type of AP client, including associations, carriers, employers, producers, and product and marketing partners.
- Information on new AP products, including new General Agency products – Allstate Identity Protection, Ease, and Navia Benefit Solutions – and AP Managed Services expansion.
- Showcase of ABD values and ethos, including diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I), employee resource groups (ERG), and community.
- Expansion of ABD’s thought leadership, bringing appropriate ABD blog, webinar and other content to an expanded audience.
“The website relaunch will help our clients and potential clients better understand our values, product offerings and information resources,” says Tina Gonsalves, Director of Marketing for Advanced Professionals. “With links for both employer and producer partners to access our technology – AP Connect – landing pages for our trusts, and the addition of new resources, the new site will offer greater connectivity to current and potential partners as well as improve our SEO and marketing capabilities.”